Everything you need to learn about your options and build a benefits package that fits your budget and your life is presented here on this site.
First, check the eligibility requirements to make sure you’re eligible. This page also explains how to verify dependents and how our plan meets the guidelines of the Affordable Care Act.
For a personal tour of your plan options, check out the Ben 101 video. For a quick and easy way to see how your options add up, try our new Price your plan tool. The Compare your options tool gives you side-by-side comparisons of some of the plan highlights and prices.
1. Visit the Aldine Benefits Outlook website at aldinebenefits.org to review the specific benefit plans and coverage(s) that are most appropriate for you and your covered dependents.
2. Watch for an Invitation to Enroll email alert at your district email address approximately two weeks after your employment date.
3. Enroll online:
4. If you are a First Time User, you will need to register. Click first time user and use registration code ALDISD-BenefitsOffice
5. You may also call Benefits Outlook at 866-284-AISD (2473) to enroll.
6. The enrollment deadline is 31 days after your benefits effective date or the print date on your Invitation to Enroll email alert, whichever is later.
7. Deductions for premiums may not be reflected on your first paycheck due to the timing of payroll processing and your actual selection of benefits. This means that there may be multiple deductions from your paycheck after you select your benefits. Please complete your benefits enrollment as soon as possible to lessen the impact of multiple deductions.
8. Benefits are effective the first day of the month following your date of hire. If you were hired on the first day of the month, then that is also your benefits effective date. Elections that require evidence of insurability (EOI) are effective the first day of the month following notification of approval.
If you have registered before, the system will notify you that you have already done so. If that happens, please go here and click Forgot User ID. You can have the User ID sent to your phone or email address. You can also click Forgot Password and have your passwords reset.
Changes and corrections
You can make changes to your 2017 benefits elections—even enroll for the first time—after annual enrollment. Simply call the Benefits Outlook Service Center at 866-284-AISD (2473) before December 30, 2016.
Also, you should receive a confirmation statement at your home address in early December. Make sure that information is accurate. If it’s not, you can make corrections by calling Benefits Outlook.
Check your check
Check the benefits deductions on your first paycheck in 2017. If they aren’t accurate based on the elections you made, call Benefits Outlook at 866-284-AISD (2473) as soon as you can.
For any benefits question or concern, including 24/7 Nurse Line access, one call does it all.
Call us at 866-284-AISD (2473)